728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Wednesday, July 16, 2014

How Nicole Scherzinger Get Over Bulimia

How Nicole Scherzinger Get Over Bulimia
Singer Nicole Scherzinger had a bitter experience when it was at the peak of his singing career.

"I am experiencing high levels of stress until finally exposed bulimia. Eight years I struggled free from bulimia," said a former member of the Pussycat Dolls were also used to sing in the opera Andrew Lloyd Webber.

Nicole (36) revealed her eating disorders to "British Cosmopolitan magazine" then quoted "People Magazine", some time ago.

"It  seems I have an amazing life moments with the Pussycat Dolls, but I was miserable," said Nicole.

He suffered from bulimia because too stressful to always keep his appearance on stage. As a singer, he and his group should always look sexy. Thus, it becomes quite scary for Nicole's fat so he psychologically distressed.

He fought himself free from bulimia for eight years before finally getting help in therapy programs.

"I'm not going to let this happen again," said Nicole. Bulimia is an eating disorder as a result of someone so afraid of being fat so always regurgitate the food they consume.

Nicole admitted, until now, is still very difficult to recognize and accept the fact that she suffered from bulimia.

"Bulimia is a very crippling disease. Terrible. That's the difficult time for me," said Nicole.

No Nicole's family or friend's who knew that she suffered from bulimia. He managed to hide the disorder it tightly.

"I was embarrassed because I was not normal. I hurt myself," said Nicole.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate if you comment after reading our posts. Thank You

Item Reviewed: How Nicole Scherzinger Get Over Bulimia Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown