728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Monday, July 28, 2014

An Inspirational Story : The Old Man and The Papaya

There was an old man who is humble and lives in the village. One afternoon, he found papaya tree in front of his house had been fruitful. Although only two, but they are yellowed and ready for harvest. He plans to pluck the fruit in the next day. However, when morning arrived, he found one papaya stolen.

The old man was so sad, his wife asked him. "Why are you so moody just because of one papaya".

"That's not what the reason" he replied, "I thought how difficult it is to take the papaya. The thief must secretly in the middle of the night to escape detection. He also must climb with difficulty to be able to pick .. "

"Therefore," said the grandfather, "I will take my ladder and put it under our papaya tree, hopefully he comes back tonight and will not take the trouble anymore".

But when the morning comes, he found a papaya was still there along with the ladder without the slightest shift. He tried to be patient, and hope the thief will appear again this night. But in the next morning, still papaya fruit was still in place.

In the afternoon, his grandfather had a visitor who was carrying two large papayas. He had never known the man. After a long conversation, the guests regretfully admitted that it was he who had stolen the papaya.

"Actually," said the guest, "The next night I want to steal the remaining papaya. But when I found out there was a ladder there, I awakened and since then I am determined not to steal again. I return your papaya and make amends to me, I had given the new papaya I bought in the market for you ".
The lesson can be drawn from the above inspiring story, is about sincerity, patience, goodness and a positive outlook on life.

Can we stay positive when we lose something we love sincerely searching for the bright side and forget the pain of a "disaster"?
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate if you comment after reading our posts. Thank You

Item Reviewed: An Inspirational Story : The Old Man and The Papaya Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown