728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Friday, October 17, 2014

Don't Delay Your Goodness, It Can Save One's Life

inspiring story

When I was in third semester, I had a friend, named Kyle. That afternoon, He carried a bunch of books when went home. He did it since three days ago. I thought he was a bookworm.
Even, in the weekend, he carried his books. They looked thick and heavy. In the college gate, some kids hit him, BRAKK!!

His books scattered around, the eyeglasses slipped. He looked panic, searching for his glasses. He could not see clearly without his glasses. The kids walked away and did not care about him.
I decided to help him. I grabbed his glasses and passed to him. After wearing his glasses, he realized that I was his friend. "Oh, Hi!" He said.

He looked happy. But I didn't know why. We went home together. His house and mine are close.

---

Time passed, Kyle and I became close friend. He loved to play basketball. He also taught us some lessons so we could graduate sooner.

There were four best graduate, and one of them was Kyle. He was asked to give some speeches.

He told a shocking story about himself. He told about our first meeting. In the day, he decided to suicide. Kyle carried his all books home so his mother might not do it for him. 

"Fortunately, I am saved. A friend saves me, but both of us never realize it," he smiled. He looked at me. His parents looked at me and smiled too.

I didn't know what I did in the day saving his life. I didn't know what will happen if I didn't help him.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate if you comment after reading our posts. Thank You

Item Reviewed: Don't Delay Your Goodness, It Can Save One's Life Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown