728x90 AdSpace

Latest News
Monday, July 21, 2014

How can I help my child eat more fruits and vegetables?

 How can I help my child eat more fruits and vegetables?
Do your kids hate fruits and vegetables? Here are some tips you can do to make them eat more fruit and vegetables :
  • Share the adventure. Try new fruits and vegetables. Shop together and let your child choose.
  • Fix them together. Teach your child to tear lettuce or add vegetable toppings to pizza.
  • Eat together. Let your child see you enjoying fruits and vegetables at meals and snacks.
  • Take it with you. Show your child how whole fruit is a great snack to eat at the park or in the shopping mall. Put apples, oranges, or bananas in your bag for quick snacks.


  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We really appreciate if you comment after reading our posts. Thank You

Item Reviewed: How can I help my child eat more fruits and vegetables? Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown